Welcome to the home of
– the community project helping every Australian home to grow 100 kilograms of fresh fruit, veg and herbs each year.
Here you can discover (try clicking on the points below):
- details about 100kilos.org
- our blog to get the latest news (like what things to plant when)
- how to get started with a veg patch
- resources to make growing fruit, veg and herbs easy
- how to support 100kilos.org
100kilos.org is a growing community built and run by and for communities – we are always keen to hear your thoughts on what events, activities and information you’d like and how you want to get involved. You can share your ideas with us at email@example.com, www.facebook.com/100kilos.org, or tweet with @100Kilos_Org or take a minute to leave us a comment below.